blow me away r3m1x blow me away r3m1x

Nice, m8

Nice, even if you didn't use gr8 FX.. With what did u make the FX?? Audacity??

gouldars responds:

nop basic trial of virtual dj

live Mix Zombie live Mix Zombie

Trop bon!

J'ai toujours voulu trouver un bon mix de cette chanson là, je l'ai trouvé :D

J'adore! 10/10

Headless Orphan (Happy Dance) Headless Orphan (Happy Dance)

Niiiiii...iii..[3 hours later]..iiiice..

I like the intro, it's not like in a majority of techno/trance songs where the fade is long, it starts fast - with a lot of crashes but u should let them all there - and yeah this is great :D

Inturtle responds:

Haha, Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-4 hours later-aaaaaaaaanks!

I appreciate the comment and the listen/vote! Hopefully the music will keep getting better!

Winter Comes But Once Winter Comes But Once

Awesome!

I love the appeasing feeling it makes and it's smooth, 10! :)

Also, I love the lead that starts at 0:41, the only I would say is the fade just before it starts, it's bit too loud.

I still love it :), great work m8

Inturtle responds:

Thanks for the comment! Glad you enjoyed it. I'll be uploading a "full version" of this, mixed a bit better and a bit extended (i fixed the fade issue there).

Appreciate the review!!

My Name is Tom My Name is Tom

Nice effects!

Yeah! That one rocks! Except for the pointless vocals lol.. I like the effects :D

Tubby Beat Tubby Beat

OMG lol!!

OMG lol! That's all I have to say, you could be more hum.. let's say sofisticated in the instruments XD

Titanium Technician Titanium Technician

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Yeah, that's good! It's a bit too much techno.. I mean monotone for me, but that's great :D

Squidhunting Manwhore Squidhunting Manwhore

Cool!

That's cool! I like the beat.. and the voice-made beat, too! Great!!

&amp;lt;#=(Lone Piano)=#&amp;gt; <#=(Lone Piano)=#>

Nice, dude!

That's really nice and emotional, but.. ! :P joke I have no argument to give for the fact that I gave 9 instead of 10\10, I just did. This is f***ing awesome, man continue like that =)

Nostrum Atrum Ago Nostrum Atrum Ago

This sounds like shit!

I always liked sad music and you still made me hate this song.. lol...
I don't think that this deserves even a one, but I'll be gentle, since I can't vote less than one on 10. Plus the noobish hiphop beat also sounds like shit. In fact, that's the part I hated.